WELCOME TO NICT CSP
Offer One Solution of many Banking Needs: Become Bank CSP
The Bank CSP works as a one stop solution of almost all the routine banking needs and more. This is also known as Banking Kiosk/Kiosk Banking. So the Kiosk Banking model is meant to provide a user-friendly & real time banking services to the consumer in their neighborhood. NICT CSP has been a National 'Business Correspondent' for the Canara Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, PNB, Central Bank, SBI Bank, Allahabad Bank, ICICI Bank, Union Bank and Axis Bank. Hence, NICT CSP is authorized entity to provide Kiosk banking services to its present retail network as well as to create new Banking CSP agents all across the country.
Introduction: Kiosk Banking
In India, a large number of people, especially the factory workers & migrant laborers don’t owe a savings account and they are even not able to open an account because they also don’t have valid address and ID proof. As the consequence they had to face difficulties for saving their earnings in a safe place and for sending money to their families. But the Kiosk Banking is the solution as through the Kiosk banking the following services can be offered:
- Urgent Money Transfer to any Bank Account
- AEPS Facility i.e. Aadhar Enabled Payment System
- Balance Enquiry/IMPS Transaction
- Issuing of Identity Card/Rupay ATM Card
- Withdrawal of Cash/Deposit of Cash
- Recurring Deposit/Loan Deposit
- Electronic-KYC Enrolment/Fixed Deposit
- Social Security Schemes like PMJJY, PMSBY & APY etc.