How can I start SBI CSP Bank?
Start Your Own SBI Basic Banking Outlet and Earn Maximum Profits
Customer Service Points are a type of organization where some individuals who act as a mediator of the SBI bank place where it is not possible to open a small branch of the bank. SBI CSP Bank essentially acts as the representative of banks and provides all sorts of assistance in opening an account within banking rules and regulations.
What is SBI CSP?
SBI Bank CSP (Customer Service Point) Agents are those persons who act as an agent of the bank at places where it is not possible to open a branch of the bank. This Business Correspondent (BC) ideal aims to deliver real-time, customer an easy and smooth financial service in their region.
Benefits That Agents Avail?
• Get association with SBI Bank
• Bank’s software, portal, User ID, and all other essential credentials
• Biometric Reader and other electronic devices for thumb impression
• Agreement Certificate of CSP by the Business Correspondent
• Perfect training of Customer Service Point to operate the system by the Business Correspondents
• Keen Technical Support services from the local supervisors of “VKV.”
• Dedicated support from the hotlines and web portal of “VKV.”
• Web Software to function different services such as Billing, Travel Solution, Recharge, so forth
Eligibility and Documents Required to Become an SBI CSP Agent?
The agents should have a space of their own to open a shop and should have basic knowledge of computers. Some of the vital document that are required are listed below:
Duly Signed Application Form
Passport Size Photo (Colourful and recent)
Educational Certificate Matric onwards
Aadhar Card & Pan Card (Mandatory)
Voter I Card
Character & Police Verification Certificate
Name, Address, Mobile No. Signature of two references
Functions and Services of an SBI CSP’s
Some of the vital services of an SBI CSP’s are listed below:
Instant Money Transfer to any Bank Account
AEPS Facility i.e., Aadhar Enabled Payment System
Rupay ATM Card Facility
Issuing of Identity Card
Social Security Schemes like PMJJY, PMSBY & APY, etc.
Well, if you want to know in more details, you can contact us or visit our website (www.abc.com) and avail of all the information regarding the SBI CSP